Amsted Industries, Inc.Chicago, Illinois
WEB DESIGN PROJECT:
Amsted Industries, Inc. is a diversified manufacturer with 9 subsidiary companies in the primary markets of: Railroad Products, Vehicular Products, and in Construction & Industrial Products. Headquartered in Chicago, Amsted is a privately held firm with over 10,000 employees nationwide. Amsted required a corporate site redesign that would "brand" the holding company, and allow the site to tie together the many divisions of the firm, each with their own separate websites.
• Amsted Rail Group
• Griffin Wheel, Inc.
• ASF-Keystone, Inc.
• Brenco, Inc.
• Consolidated Metco, Inc.
• Burgess-Norton Manufacturing Company
• Means Industries, Inc.
Construction & Industrial Products:
• Diamond Chain Company
• Baltimore Aircoil Company
• Griffin Pipe Products Co.
BolderImage presented three initial preliminary designs online. Based upon client feedback, one design was refined for final approval.
WEB DESIGN SOLUTION:
BolderImage prepared a final design using Flash to enable visitors to drill down fairly deeply within Amsted's capabilities before linking them off to the various division sites.
• Macromedia Flash™
• Microsoft .ASP
• Microsoft SQL Server Database
• Microsoft Windows IIS Server
• Subsequent to the corporate website design project describe above, BolderImage has also rebranded and redesigned the Amsted Rail Group website.
• In 2005, Amsted also contracted with BolderImage to manage, maintain and upgrade their internal HR Benefits employee Intranet, a custom Microsoft .ASP and SQL Server application.
Contact BolderImage for all your corporate and division web design and development needs. Let us design and build a creative solution for you.