TTX CompanyChicago, Illinois
CLICK TO VIEW WEBSITE
TTX Company provides railcars and related freight car management services to the North American rail industry. A fleet of more than 200,000 TTX flatcars, boxcars and gondolas move intermodal containers, automobiles, lumber, machinery, building materials, steel and other commodities across Canada, Mexico and the United States. Based in Chicago, TTX is owned by North America’s leading railroads and has been providing railcar, information and accounting services since 1955.
TTX desired an updated website that reflected their new branding direction and that was easy to maintain.
BolderImage, in partnership with another firm and TTX developed a new website that met their objectives. The .NET solution included:
- An easy-to-use content management system that allows TTX Company employees to effortlessly add and update content.
- Highly secure solution integrated with Active Directory.
- Content version control which allows archival and history of page changes.
- Permission based security that allows for multiple content developer and content publisher roles.
- Search Engine Optimization to enhance the visibility of the site to search engines.
- Custom Software Development.
- Google Sitemap
Is your website easy to maintain? Contact BolderImage today to see how we can help you.