Careers at BolderImage
BolderImage is looking for creative, service-oriented individuals to help us deliver the very best in web design throughout Chicago and across the nation. Positions are available in our office in Villa Park or downtown Chicago.
If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career in Chicago web design, in an exciting team environment where you can grow professionally, please contact us about the following positions.
Positions Available (Full-Time)
Benefits (vacation, health and dental plan, 401K, etc.) are included for full-time employees.
BolderImage is seeking an IT enthusiast for a position within our organization.
Job duties will be split between two separate departments, and included (but aren’t limited to):
- Provisioning Web Sites and Domain Names on Microsoft Windows.
- Troubleshooting mail and web site issues.
- Managing our data center
- Dispatching to customer locations to perform local IT services and consultation.
- Supporting customers both over the phone and via the web.
- Maintain and grow managed services infrastructure and product offerings.
- Research, recommend and build new servers, infrastructure & applications for clients.
- Occasional 24x7/365 availability for scheduled updates or unscheduled server/service outages.
- Diagnose, analyze and provide solutions to complex technical issues.
Knowledge & skills required:
- Cisco routers and firewalls.
- Experience with IIS web server required
- Experience with either Virtuozzo or Hyper-V virtualization technologies required.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Mac and Windows desktop systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Must have working knowledge of Active Directory, NAS, DFS, IMAP, POP, SMTP, DNS, SSL, VPN and the knowledge to troubleshoot issues related to those services.
- Experience with control panel software, such as cPanel or Plesk, preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with Mac OS X and Cent OS or Red Hat Linux preferred.
- Microsoft MCITP or MCTS certifications in Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or Microsoft Exchange technologies preferred but not required.
- Experience with data centers and rack mounted equipment preferred.
- Experience with disaster recovery plans a plus.
Salary is based on experience
- Mileage reimbursement
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Applicant must be able to remain calm and focuses during periods of high stress and have a good customer service demeanor when dealing with our clients. Applicant may also be required to be on call.
This is a great job opportunity for someone to get into a growing organization.