BolderImage custom programming team develops interface for AllMeds EMR
BolderImage custom programming team develops interface for AllMeds EMR.
Caring Medical Rehabilitation Services is a Prolotherapy clinic located in Oak Park, IL. BolderImage’s custom programming team had previously built a complete patient management system that fit CaringMedical’s specific patient management and scheduling needs. Desiring a paperless office, Caring Medical wanted to incorporate their existing system into the AllMeds EMR (electronic medical record) software.
Working closely with Caring Medical and the AllMeds EMR software provider, BolderImage created a medical industry-standard HL7 interface that accomplished the following:
- Transferred patient information from the existing system to AllMeds.
- Transferred schedule information from the existing system to AllMeds.
- Transferred patient visit information from AllMeds to their existing system, creating invoices from the patient visit information.
- Transferred ICD9 diagnosis codes from AllMeds to their existing system.
- Created Windows services that monitored data transactions.
- Developed customized HTML reports.
- Provided local IT support including recommending and purchasing hardware, tablet support, terminal server support along with SQL setup, configuration and disaster recovery.
Do you have a unique custom application? BolderImage develops applications using the following languages:
- ASP.NET (C# and VB.NET)
- Microsoft C++/MFC
- Visual Basic
- Microsoft Access and SQL Server
- Community Server
- PHP and MySQL
- Cold Fusion
- Adobe/Macromedia Flash and Action Script
- Adobe/Macromedia Director Lingo and Shockwave
- Apple Quicktime and Quicktime Virtual Reality (QTVR)
- Powerbuilder and more…
Contact us today for all of your custom software development needs.