Mr. Bunnys PhotoLab for Apple iPads and iPhones
Rombee Games, a Joe Ledbetter x BolderImage x Essential App Marketing collaboration, is pleased to announce Mr. Bunny’s PhotoLab for Apple iPads and iPhones. PhotoLab is an image editing app that lets users make their photos more fun by adding artwork from the brilliantly creative world of Joe Ledbetter.
"I'm thrilled to give everyone the chance to embellish and share their own photos with my characters and accessories. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with," says Joe Ledbetter, the artist, illustrator and world-renowned toy designer behind the world of Mr. Bunny's PhotoLab.
- With over 125 pieces of artwork, users can add characters, headwear, disguises, accessories, and symbols
- Tired of recycling the same old photo filters? Add character art to bring your photos to life!
- Make your friends smile by sharing fun photos on Facebook, Twitter, or via Email!
- Also check out regular updates for Ledbetter’s new artwork and vinyl toy characters
HOW IT WORKS:
- Take a photo or select a photo from your picture library
- Drag and drop, resize, and rotate images to make fun and entraining photos
- Add text and captions to capture the moment or share your thoughts
- Save and share your photos with friends and family
“With PhotoLab, our goal is to bring one of the most creative photo editing apps available for mobile devices to allow users to express their creativity in their own way,” says Todd Musgrove, President & CEO of Essential App Marketing. “As an art and vinyl toy collector, I love the creativity and unique style of Joe’s work and we’re really excited to have an opportunity to bring his artwork to a wider audience through PhotoLab.”
Availablity and Pricing:
- To download Mr. Bunny’s PhotoLab visit the Apple App Store
- Mr. Bunny’s PhotoLab HD is available for $1.99 USD for Apple iPads
- Additional artwork themes also are available as in-app purchases for $0.99 USD each
Please visit http://www.mbphotolab.com for a demonstration video and for more information. Also join the Mr. Bunny’s PhotoLab community on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to learn about product updates and join photo contests to compete for exclusive Joe Ledbetter artwork and vinyl toys.
About Joe Ledbetter:
Joe Ledbetter is an artist, illustrator and toy designer based in Los Angeles, CA. His style is deeply influenced by classic animation, underground comics, skateboarding and video games. His distinctive crisp bold lines, and vibrant palette mix with a bit of irony, social criticism and mischief making Joe Ledbetter's work universal and unmistakable. Ledbetter has held art exhibitions in over 10 countries, collaborating with top brands (Nike, Swatch, Sony Music, Kidrobot), exhibiting in museum shows (Andy Warhol Museum, MADRE Museum Italy, Bristol City Museum, Riverside Art Museum), sold work at Christie's auction house in New York, and has been featured in The Los Angeles Times, People Magazine, Juxtapoz Magazine and Hi-Fructose Magazine. He is most known for his innovative and distinctive designer toys.
BolderImage is a leader in mobile application development. With successful apps in the marketplace for everything from the entrepreneur with the game-changing idea to large international corporations, BolderImage's mobile application development team is ready to help you design, develop and promote a mobile application that will meet your business goals. We can design and launch your app for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and more. For instant access to more information about our mobile development process, expertise, capabilities, and to see examples, just choose a tab below.
About Essential App Marketing:
Essential App Marketing (EAM) is a leader in marketing mobile applications. EAM defines marketing strategy and supporting campaigns that quickly build product awareness and position clients as leaders in their respective categories. With ROI statistics often exceeding 800% and driving top category and overall rankings, EAM plays a critical role in every engagement.